Comment on page
Release notes & Changelogs
The whitepaper provides comprehensive information about Thetan Arena, including gameplay and other game-wise features such as the ecosystem, token economy, and especially the NFTs. It also shows details and progression regarding the development, creative and consulting teams. The whitepaper helps players keep up with further development of Thetan Arena and understand how the game's economy operates more quickly and accurately.
The Best Mobile Game 2022
The Ultimate Hat-trick Season: It’s football season, and Thetan Arena could not be more excited as the project builds up to a content-packed, football-themed Ultimate Hat-trick season. Thetanians can obtain up to 3 new skins from the Hat-trick bundle including either Durass or El Dragon, both of which will come with their respective new skin; there is also a chance that the bundle will unlock Cala, the Legendary hero. Moreover, each bundle buyer will receive a new skin of Raidon in addition to one of the heroes mentioned earlier.
The new map comes with a new layout for the players to implement their tactics in every battle, be it camouflaging, ambushing, or retreating, the possibilities are endless. If you’re both a gamer and a football fan, there is no better time to double the fun in Thetan Arena by collecting the new skins and making the new map your territory.
Spookyrena: The opportunity to win a PS5 and ten $50 Netflix vouchers are waiting for Thetanians this spooky season. To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, each Thetanian must first claim a Halloween box on the marketplace, which has a 95% chance of unlocking a hero.
A new update will come with a PC launcher, a new landing page along with the opportunity for users to receive free NFTs.
- The new Landing Page: A new website UI has been rolled out for a fresher look and more convenience, especially for new Thetan Arena users as material sources for beginners are now available.
- Gift Box: When visiting the new landing page for the first time, users will receive a pop-up that will direct them to the marketplace so they can claim a gift box that comes with a 95% chance of winning an NFT hero.
- PC Launcher: A PC Launcher will allow users to access the game, the marketplace, and the support centre of Thetan Arena using a single portal
Besides giving Thetan Arena a new look, the September update also makes adjustments to the Marketplace Quest feature and the Hero Trading event on the marketplace. The update is the first step in the preparation for an upcoming game, and users are recommended to follow the community of Thetan Arena to keep up with the latest news.
- New Hero: Chef Octopus, a hero as a source of life, a must-have for the winning team.
- New hero skins: Thetan Arena is releasing up to 3 new skins based on the summer theme. One thing is guaranteed: These skins are going to remind the players what summer is all about enjoyment and fun.
- Ghost Captain Meiko
- Boomby Shark Culien
- Lifeguard El Dragon
- A New Map: Treasure Island. The new map is going to be named “Treasure Island”, and it’s not only for battling but also for the players to enjoy the scenery and diversify their battle strategies by placing obstacles.
- Daily Quests. Thetan Arena players will be able to complete extra tasks every day and receive their well-earned rewards. These rewards can be used for upgrading heroes and purchasing items, which will boost the gaming experience.
- Africa Server is open now. A much smoother gaming experience is being delivered to our players in Africa.
- Don't forget to take your beloved nickname by changing the username in the Profile cause The Summer Vibes update makes it possible.
- The 2nd THC Burn: Thetan Arena fired up the Summer with the 2nd burning of the THC token. 128,000,000 THC has been burned to ensure the balance of the token. This amount of THC accounted for more than 45% of the total THC in circulation in the market.
Down the line, we will continue to optimize the marketplace and landing page, making all information about Thetan Arena more accessible to new entrants and investors. The Summer will be on fire
- Custom Battle v2: the PvP mode is available for everyone. You can create a custom battle to compete with your friends and live stream your battles easily.
- New skins: Elf Guardian (Shanna) and Godz-rilla (Kongkey)
- UI & UX changes: Users can check their battle rewards or gTHC and gTHG on the Marketplace. All contents related to in-game currency (gTHC, gTHG) are now moved to the Marketplace. Don't panic! NOTHING CHANGES ABOUT TOKEN or IN-GAME CURRENCY; Just the in-game interface changed, including the Premium icon will be displayed instead of gTHC / gTHG.
- Vesting Safe moved to the Marketplace.
- The in-game Shop is available on the PC version.
- Staking: the Summary dashboard is updated.
- Claim THC token: players can claim once every 72 hours (changed from 48 hours). Claimable amount of THC has a minimum and maximum limits, which vary by different accounts' credibility (min 2000 > max 6000 THC)
- Watch ads or pay with Power Points (gPP) to use skills in the game
- Matchmaking, which was painful and mostly complained about by Thetanians, has now been fixed in findmatch time and more balanced matchmaking.
Mini Game is an entertaining playground for all Thetanians on the Marketplace. Depending on the prize, players can buy the ticket with their gTHC to earn gTHC and gTHG. Mini Game will update with new games shortly.
Thetan Arena’s very first eSport Tournament. Prepare yourself, gather your team right now.
- Total Prize Pool: 20,000 in BUSD ($10,000 for each region)
- For all Thetanians in South America - LATAM (Apr 23-24) and South-East Asia (30th Apr - 1st May) regions
- Power Point Box with cosmetic items will be available in Shop
- Coinbase wallet is coming
- Daily Quest is on the queue list for the next release
- $THG & $THC are listed on BabySwap and available for the Smart Router.
- End season rewards: The rewards (Power Point & non-NFT cosmetics) are based on players' ranks, not on the leaderboard.
- Ranking Rewards: Additional non-NFT rewards for ALL players (including non-NFT players); Unlocked skills; Cosmetics; Common / Epic / Legendary Heroes
- Battle Rewards updated: Trophies from each battle will depend on the trophy class of your hero. Non-NFT heroes will receive Power Point as additional rewards from winning or drawing in a battle.
- Balance adjustments: a few changes to bring more balance to the game included: Hero's HP (Durass: 3520 -> 3344; Velvet: 3300 - 3135; Culien: 2300 -> 2415), Shield (skill): Will be broken after receiving 850 damage; Will automatically break down after 4 seconds. Mortal (hero): Fury immobile time at max range: 0.5s -> 0.3s; Adding disarm ability.
- Tournaments: Thetan Arena will regularly host in-game tournaments. Thetanians participate in gTHC and receive rewards in gTHG. Tournaments usually have two rewards, including the grand leaderboard and the daily leaderboard.
- Refer Friend feature reactivation: Reward: 30 Power Point / each friend (Maximum 1500 Power Point / each account). Recognition condition: 5 battles fought.
- Creator Corner: was created with the purpose of providing the users with diverse video content on Thetan Arena from our Creators. It allows the players who are Viewers of the video content several benefits: Access to a wide variety of video content with many useful tips & tricks. your rewards via Creators' links (Full details | Registration form)
- Cosmetic items: You will finally be able to customize your own profiles. There will be 4 types of Cosmetics for you to choose from: avatar, avatar frame, Emote, spaceship.
- The new Roadmap's coming soon
- Cala: the new Hero
- New Skins for Kongkey & Shanna
- Hero Rental is a feature where Thetanians can rent and play their favorite heroes with ease. With this feature, Thetan Arena aims to give all players a more diverse gaming experience and a chance to try the heroes before actually buying them.
- New Hero: Velvet - Violet Blossom
- Special Events are unique activities which will be organized in multiple occasions throughout the year. Each activity will be operated within a certain period of time.
- Vesting Safe: This feature is meant for the healthy growth of the game's economy.
- Creator Corner
- Optimization: Game balance, Match making improved.
- (Coming soon) THG Staking
- Release date: Nov 2021
- Battle rewards - Win bonus updated
- Smart Contract audit report
- Claim THC & THG tokens (Last updated on Nov 27)
- Battle Rewards updated
- Heroes' gTHC Battles updated
- Thetan Box drop-rate
- Thetan Box price & min rate updated (Last updated on Nov 25)
- Heroes' Upgrading updated
- The Default Hero changed to the Normal Hero.
- (updating) The Official release - What's New
- Release date: Oct 2021
- The Gameplay's contents are updated.
- Thetan Box drop-rate changes
- Release date: Sept 2021
- Objectives: provide aggregate information so that players can quickly join the match.
- Thetan Gem: We provide a detailed release roadmap and distribution of THG tokens
- New Roadmap, Treasury inflows updated
- Notice and Disclaimer updated