Guilds are organizations created by the players. The guild helps to increase the connection between the players with quests that require the efforts of all members to support the guild's growth and collect valuable rewards. Guilds create a more challenging environment by ranking races with a scale between groups of players.
A player must reach a certain level, and a small fee is required to create a Guild. Players can set Guild membership requirements to increase the quality of Guild membership.
Players can join any Guild as long as they meet that guild's eligibility requirements. Players can also participate through the invitation of guild members.
Guilds have their Levels. The higher the Level will unlock more valuable features. The Guild needs many Glory Points and other resources to level up, requiring all guild members to work hard to collect enough. Guild Level also determines the maximum number of Guild members.
Guild will be ranked against each other based on the total Glory Point. The more complex the members work to collect Glory Points, the higher the Guild rank will be.
Guild Leaderboard will be reset at the start of a new season to ensure fairness between the new Guild and the old Guild.
- Guild Shop: exclusively for Guild members, selling special items only available here.
- Guild Role: a positioning system for guild members, members with particular positions can receive additional benefits in collecting in-game resources
- Guild Vault: the guild's asset store, members will contribute assets here to help the guild grow more.
- Guild Quest: The core feature of the Guild. Every week, the Guild Quest system will generate many quests with increasing difficulty and rewards. Based on the volume of quests completed, members will receive various rewards. Guild Quest is also an essential source of Glory Points to level up the Guild.
- Guild War: A feature that allows guilds to challenge each other. Their rank will be based on aggressive achievements. The guilds with the best achievements will receive many valuable rewards. (This feature is in development and released as soon as possible).