1. X%(TBD) will go to Company to keep developing Thetan Arena to be allocated towards all active contributors proportionate to their contributions.
2. Y%(TBD) will go to Thetan Treasury to be allocated towards all active contributors proportionate to their contributions.
To develop a self-sustainable, closed-loop economy, the treasury would be re-distributed as incentives for active contributors interacting within the ecosystem. All users must participate in the development of the game in order to receive rewards. Eventually, once governance is introduced and the network decentralized, the parameters and conditions for allocations to the various groups will be determined by governance, and no centralized party will be able to unilaterally control such aspects.
The Treasury receives inflows from:
- 4.25% of all Thetan NFT marketplace transactions.
- The $THG portion of the ecosystem fee
- Selling Heroes, Thetan Box, cosmetics, and in-game consumables. Additionally, there will be fees when players want to level up their game characters, play in tournaments, and upgrade Heroes.
There will be various other similar income streams in the future from cosmetic sales, tournament entree fees, licensing fees, and more as new opportunities present themselves.